Complaint Review: Report Office Matter, R.O.M. Main Offices Special Clerk

• Updated: Mon, December 14, 2009

• Reported By: JRL1234 — Merritt Island Florida United States of America
Report Office Matter, R.O.M. Main Offices Special Clerk
331 W. 57th Street Suite 500 New York, New York United States of America

Report Office Matter, R.O.M. Main Offices Special Clerk 2,000,000 100% Guaranteed New York, New York

I received a letter from ROM Main Offices stating: "Now, First Last Name as Identified Individual receiving these Papers it is our function to provide Your Prize Data Advisement which fully reports all entrant directives for the monies prizes to be paid which are 100% Guaranteed by independent sponsors."

I called the BBB of Florida they said there was nothing they could do, so I had to call New York BBB. I called New York Office was given the Federal Trade Commission number(FTC) and was hung up on. I called the FTC they gave me my local Attorney General's number, they Fl. Attorney General's office gave me the US postal Service Fraud line which was disconnected, I called back and received the National Post Office out of DC which by the time I got there the office was closed. What a Circus!!

There is no way to receive justice, yet people wonder why these scams keep happening? What organization can I go to without someone trying to pass the "buck". 100 Guaranteed, is 100% guaranteed!

The most recent information was that this info was sent probably out of Canada, is our postal system that ancient that we cannot track an address, especially if I am not the one and only person who has come across this. As soon as I Googled ROM a bunch of reports showed up as far back as 3 years!!! How many people have sent 20.00 in??

The person from the FTC said if you send the money in they will send another notice and try to get your phone number and harass you until you give them everything.

This is truly outrageous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2009 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Report-Office-Matter-ROM-Main-Offices-Special-Clerk/New-York-New-York-10019-3101/Report-Office-Matter-ROM-Main-Offices-Special-Clerk-2000000-100-Guaranteed-New-Yor-539181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Report Office Matter, R.O.M. Main Offices Special Clerk