Complaint Review: Republic Partners Properties

Republic Partners Properties
2620 Regetta Dr Ste 102 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Republic Partners Properties TIMESHARE SCAM RIPOFF Las Vegas, Nevada

*General Comment: Republic Partners Properties & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

*Author of original report: Got my money back!!

Raymond called saying he had a buyer for my timeshare.  Great I thought, I asked him how he got my name and he said it was off the listing from the company that I had signed with.  Since I had signed with a company I didn't think much about it.  So he puts me in contact with his assistant Stacy Thomas.

We discuss everything, prices and how the whole process would work.  I voiced my reservations about the money they were asking for the service of selling my timeshare and she explained it very thoroughly about the title/deed search and how they had to make sure that the property in question wasn't in foreclosure or already sold.  Sounded reasonable I thought.  She told me I could call her every day to check on how things were progressing.

This was on Febuary 1, 2011.  On February 14th I called and left a message on Ray's phone as the message on Stacy's message was garbled.  I left him a message to please call me.  Then today I called again and one of the numbers was no longer working and I wasn't able to enter either Ray's or Stacy's extensions.  Should have know it was too good to be true.

This afternoon I sent them email letting them know that I have filed complaints of fraud with the FTC, the attorney general in Washington and also with my bank. My bank is crediting the money back to me while they investigate.  Hopefully it all works out and it isn't going to be a hugh costly mistake.

These people are great talkers and make you believe pretty much whatever they tell you.  So a word of wisdom................. when you get that "it sounds too good to be true call", it is too good to be true....... Just say NOOOOOOOO.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2011 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Republic-Partners-Properties/Las-Vegas-Nevada-98128/Republic-Partners-Properties-TIMESHARE-SCAM-RIPOFF-Las-Vegas-Nevada-696808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Republic Partners Properties

#1 General Comment

Republic Partners Properties & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: AmyWeb - ()

This company contacted me with all the right answers. They said my Royal Elite timeshare would be easy to sell and it would be sold 30-60 days, but no way it would last over 90 days. James made sure I would be able to answer my phone for all the offers. I would have to be able to say yeah or nah on the offers. It's been over 3 months and I have not received one offer nor have I heard from James to discuss any issues. This company is a joke and I warn everyone to stay clear. They got $750 out of me and I am sure they will try to get more out of you

Got my money back!!

AUTHOR: Trish - (United States of America)

Happy ending to my story!  My bank did their investigation into this company and found out that
it was fraud and my money was put back into my account.  I also received email from the Online
better business bureau with a reply from RPP stating that they were have "phone issues" in their
Vegas office and to please call this new number and they would do everything in their power to help me.

Contact your financial institute and tell them what happened and maybe they can get your money back for you.  Good luck.