Complaint Review: Republic Wireless

• Updated: Mon, August 19, 2013

• Reported By: Screwed by republic wireless — winston salem North Carolina
Republic Wireless
, North Carolina USA

Republic Wireless republic is too good to be true. total ripoff... The phone they sold me for $250 was a non-working piece of crap North Carolina

What a nightmare! I wasted hours with the now working phone they sent me...  totally defective. When I tried to contact cust svc, I discovered they basically have none....  email only and took days to get an answer. When I finally got a reply and told me the "smart" phone didnt work at all... they had me return it; and only refunded a portion of what I paid! Even though they sent me an untested broken phone, they refused to cover shipping it....

Since then talked to two frinds that tried republic wireless, and had similar awful experience and the service they say is awful too... keeps cutting out and a real pain.  Yes it is cheap, and if it doesnt work - who cares? There are a lot of $40-50 a month options these days that work well.... dont waste your money and time and get stressed over their piece of crap phones and awful phone and customer service.... total ripoff!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Republic-Wireless/North-Carolina/Republic-Wireless-republic-is-too-good-to-be-true-total-ripoff-The-phone-they-sold-me-1077130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Republic Wireless