Complaint Review: Reputation Hackers Online Reputation Management Firm

• Submitted: Sun, January 24, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: B. Carlson — Sherman Oaks California United States of America
Reputation Hackers Online Reputation Management Firm

Reputation Hackers Online Reputation Management Firm Reputation hacks How can you get paid to remove negative reviews on the internet!!! Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Lijit Networks, Rexxfield, PersonalBusinessReputation, RemoveYourName, CleanYourName \ Michael Roberts and Matthew Cooke

*Consumer Comment: Don't post anymore reviews because it will only help these guys get more business.

SHAME ON REPUTATION HACKERS!!!!!

How can you guys make money by helping to suppress negative reviews?!  My review should be up and not shut off or pushed down by a company like yours.  I hope that the businesses who use your services and the services of companies like yours ALL FAIL!!!!

How are reputation management firms allowed to operate!?

SHAME ON REPUTATION HACKERS FOR WHAT THEY DO!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2010 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reputation-Hackers-Online-Reputation-Management-Firm/internet/Reputation-Hackers-Online-Reputation-Management-Firm-Reputation-hacks-How-can-you-get-paid-559325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reputation Hackers Online Reputation Management Firm

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Light Be - (USA)

What a joke:

I was hired to drive people to the blog listed above, why?

My bosses, Mattew Cooke and Michael Roberts had created an alorithm that when you visited the site it would map out your social network and identify how much money you would have to pay for reputation management, also to see if you had children.

Based on the information, people were selected and we would then cyber-bully their children or post negative and disturbing information about them on the internet. Then we would contact the victims and offer to remove the content that we had caused.

We had to harvest your data and get victims to visit the website and Matthew Cooke and Michael Roberts of ReputationManagementPartners, Rexxfield, PersonalBusinessReputation, Lijit Networks, Federated Media Publishing, RemoveYourName, CleanYourName, directed us to file these reports.

AUTHOR: kevin - (United States of America)

I wish I would have thought about this before I filed a separate one. I just realized that we are actually helping reputation hackers by putting up reviews that they actually did their job, which is why we are pissed.   I want to warn other people that are thinking of posting here to not do it.  We are only going to help these guys get more clients.  All reputation management companies are dirty pigs.

cocktail