Complaint Review: Reputation.com

• Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: Suckered — SF California United States of America
Reputation.com

Reputation.com Blackmai Internet

*Consumer Comment: Victim of the same company !

I performed a search on the web under my own name. I was horrified to see my correct address along with my age on REputation.com. This was the only site publicizing myy information. There was also a great deal of incorrect information as well such as my relatives etc. The only way to remove this info was to become a paying subscriber to this company. I signed on. Paid them money. Began to scrub my info only to find out as soon as I became a member and cleaned my info from their site, my information has now been populated across the Web.

Anyone over age 40 knows the implications of your age being available right off the bat to employers...age discrimination. This company Reputation.coms operations is nothing short of Blackmail. They publicize personal info, make people feel like if they pay for membership the info will be retracted. They then take your money and push your info out to the rest of the web. They should be shut down! Reputation.com is Unreputable! All of their employees should be ashamed of working for such a terrible company that ruins peoples lives!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reputationcom/internet/Reputationcom-Blackmai-Internet-1008692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reputation.com

Victim of the same company !

AUTHOR: Hava PR - ()

Beware ,of this online reputation management services , this company scammed us the same way , we found their online advertisement :

We have made a huge mistake in believing those ads .

Warning , scam artists , you will never ever get any kind of results . We lost thousands of dollars, dozens of clients , because of them .