Complaint Review: Res V Life (Reservatrol) Free Trial Offer

• Submitted: Wed, July 01, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 01, 2009

• Reported By:St.Louis Missouri
Res V Life (Reservatrol) Free Trial Offer
Res V Life 300 Ne 62nd Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Res V Life (Reservatrol) Free Trial Offer Res V Life ( Reservtrol ) Free Trial Offer ( Buyers Beware! ) Res V Life Miami Florida

*Author of original report: Res V Life ( Reservatrol ) Free Trial Offer (Consumer Beware!)

Please cancel my Delivery Rewards Program ( Automatic billing )Membership.

Res V Life Beware!
My email I had sent to Res V Life

Order # 9847455, Order Date June 24th, 2009 Res V life ( Reservatrol )Free Trial Offer

Please call me or send me a verification that this order has been canceled

I have called many phone numbers

Product shipping sheet #: 1-866-240-7928. Line is constantly busy. If they do answer they say all there systems are down computers and so on.

State of Utah:# Charged to my credit card. This number is on my credit card statement #1-888-203-0065. But they say I do not have an account. What? If not why are they billing me???

Internet Info # 1-888-203-0065. Office Closed.

I do not have a ( RMA #)

Jo
St.Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2009 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Res-V-Life-Reservatrol-Free-Trial-Offer/Miami-Florida-33138/Res-V-Life-Reservatrol-Free-Trial-Offer-Res-V-Life-Reservtrol-Free-Trial-Offer-Buy-466920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Res V Life (Reservatrol) Free Trial Offer

Res V Life ( Reservatrol ) Free Trial Offer (Consumer Beware!)

AUTHOR: Jo - (U.S.A.)

I had ordered this product on the internet on 6-24-09

My email I had sent to Res V Life:

Please cancel my Delivery Rewards Program ( Automatic billing )Membership. Res V life ( Reservatrol )Free Trial Offer. Please call me or send me a verification that this order has been canceled I had spent half the day yesterday 6-30-09 trying to contact Res V Life. You are absolutely impossible and frustrating to get in touch with. I have called many phone numbers:

#1) On product box and customer Service #:1-888-271-2458. Said I do not have an account.

#2) Product shipping sheet #: 1-866-240-7928. Line is constantly busy. If they do answer they say they are having technical problems. All there systems are down computers and so on.

#3) State of Utah: This phone number is listed on my credit card statement charged to my account #1-888-203-0065. But when I called they say I do not have an account. What? If not why are they billing me???

#4) Internet Info # 1-888-203-0065. A recording says Office Closed no matter what time of day you call.

I also do not have from them a ( RMA #).

All I want to do is stop the automatic billing. Can not find anyone to do this for me.

Jo St.Louis, Missouri