Complaint Review: Res-v-life Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, June 30, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 30, 2009

• Reported By:Corpus Christi Texas
Res-v-life Inc.
#218-224 S. Main St. Springville, Utah U.S.A.

Res-v-life Inc. dietary supplement pills designed to make you feel younger Springville Utah

My name is Jessica E, and I've been taking the product resVlife for some time now. I've recently become sick and wish to discontinue your product. The problem is that I've been calling the supposed customer service for a so-called easy discontinuation process and I get the same lame excuse every time. "We are having technical difficulties....our system is down....here's a number that you can call (which isnt even in service)". I begin to question if the res-v-life business is a scam or if their organization just plain (excuse my language) SUCKS. I've never been a sucker for the things "seen on tv" but I was willing to give this a shot and now I'm sick and all I ask for is a simple discontinuation of this product and to stop billing me.

Jaded78413
Corpus Christi, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2009 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Res-v-life-Inc/Springville-Utah-84663/Res-v-life-Inc-dietary-supplement-pills-designed-to-make-you-feel-younger-Springville-Uta-466392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Res-v-life Inc.