Complaint Review: ResMac

• Updated: Tue, May 01, 2012

• Reported By: unhappy customer — Boca Raton Florida United States of America
ResMac
6501 Congress Ave., Suite 240, Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

ResMac uses incompetent underwriters and mortgage brokers, wasted 6 months of my life, nothing but frustration and disappointment! Boca Raton, Florida

I wish I had come here and read the other complaints before I decided to use ResMac for my mortgage needs.  This company let me along the garden path for 6 months, telling me that everything was just fine and dandy, only to drop the ball at the 11th hour and have us scrambling to find another mortgage company to finance our loan.  Frustration does not even start to describe it!

They are either very inexperienced or just completely incompetent.  We should have know months ago about all the issues they brought up in the past week.  We spend alot of money on appraisals, inspections, credit checks, etc which should never have been ordered if they were not able to close the loan.

Oh and to top it off, they tried to charge us $1800 for title insurance.  What a RIPOFF!! Stay away, far away if you want to keep your sanity and get a home loan!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2012 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ResMac/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/ResMac-uses-incompetent-underwriters-and-mortgage-brokers-wasted-6-months-of-my-life-876796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ResMac