• Report: #1119457

• Reported By: Daniel Laruso — Boca Raton Florida
ResMac
Boca Raton, Florida USA

ResMac ResMac does not like to pay employees Boca Raton Florida

I had a very bad experience working with this company. Bad service, bad management, no ethics. They did everything they could to avoid paying me my wages. I thought it was isolated until I found out they have a track record of not paying employees and making them seek legal remedies to get their wages. I have encountered many others who ran into the same story as mine where ResMac ignored labor laws and played the odds of not paying until they were forced. I'm sure some people give up and don't want to deal with their bully CEO Nelson Haws but I urge you to fight for what is owed to you.  Watch out for these crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ResMac/Boca-Raton-Florida/ResMac-ResMac-does-not-like-to-pay-employees-Boca-Raton-Florida-1119457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ResMac