Complaint Review: ResV Pure ,B67 Nutra Pure Systems LLC

• Updated: Wed, September 16, 2009

• Reported By: Cloette — Appleton Wisconsin USA
ResV Pure ,B67 Nutra Pure Systems LLC
www.resvpure.com Spring Valley, Utah United States of America

ResV Pure ,B67 Nutra Pure Systems LLC Health Tracker I cxld with the company in May, but they said I did not cxl the monthly fee of $5.95 for Health Tracker. Didn't even know I had this feature. Now they will not refund $5.95 back to May. Spring Valley, Utah

I canceled the product back in May, but they were still taking automatically out from my checking account $5.95 for something called Health Tracker.  I called and spoke to a representative by the name of Mike #4897 and he told be that I did not fully cancel the whole thing so I was being still charged and they would not reimburse my money since May.

I didn't even know I had any ties to this company until I saw the miscellaneous charges from my account.  They should reimburse me for $23.80 that I feel I did not authorize to my knowledge from my checking account.

They said all this information is listed in their terms and policy, however, I felt I canceled everything by their company in May.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2009 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ResV-Pure-B67-Nutra-Pure-Systems-LLC/Spring-Valley-Utah-84663/ResV-Pure-B67-Nutra-Pure-Systems-LLC-Health-Tracker-I-cxld-with-the-company-in-May-but-496009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ResV Pure ,B67 Nutra Pure Systems LLC