Complaint Review: ResV Pure ,B67 Nutra Pure Systems LLC

• Submitted: Wed, May 27, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 07, 2010

• Reported By:Fort Worth Texas
ResV Pure ,B67 Nutra Pure Systems LLC
224 S Main St. #400, Springville, Utah U.S.A.

ResV Pure ,B67 Nutra Pure Systems LLC Major Ripoff Springville Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: I've had similar problems

*Author of original report: One more piece of info

Signed up for a free trial offer of ResV Pure for the cost of shipping, $3.58 on May 9th, 5:00pm. Received the product the evening of Friday May 15. Decided to cancel per the terms and conditions in 10 days. On Tuesday May 19th (10th day), I went to the website to cancel, saw my free trial offer and the word cancel underlined in blue. I decided rather than take a chance of cancelling online I would call customer service (5:00pm Central) talk to a live person and make sure it got cancelled. I was told by someone who said their name was Austin Evans that I could not cancel, that the deadline was the day before on the 18th counting the afternoon of the 9th when I signed up as the first day of the trial.

I tried to get a name and number of someone else to contact but he gave me nothing, of course. I went right back to the website, pulled up my account and low and behold the word cancel had disappeared, like magic.

Checking my bank account the following day I discovered my account had been debited $88.26. I will be filing a claim to dispute.

What kind of free trial is this! If you don't cancel by the 10th day your screwed. It took 7 of those 10 days just shipping to me. How could anyone reasonably know whether or not they would be interested in the product within that short period of time.

A really weird question from Mr. Evans was "Have you opened the bottle"? No duh, I signed up for the free trial just so I could admire the bottle!

SUPER RIPOFF

Sue
Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ResV-Pure-B67-Nutra-Pure-Systems-LLC/Springville-Utah-84663/ResV-Pure-B67-Nutra-Pure-Systems-LLC-Major-Ripoff-Springville-Utah-455835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ResV Pure ,B67 Nutra Pure Systems LLC

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I've had similar problems

AUTHOR: Seth Levoci - (USA)

I found an updated phone number for ResV Pure at (866) 982-5127 When I talked to the customer rep I kept a level head and they were helpful enough. I got my order canceled. I also found out you can cancel at resvpure.com

I also suggest making sure you have the right company, or checking if you are receiving products from multiple companies. Its a frustrating waste of time to call one company, spend all that time trying to figure out your problem only to find out you have the wrong people. Its also frustrating canceling for one product, then receiving more of another product because you didnt realize you signed up for multiple companys products.