Complaint Review: Rescordsarea.com

• Updated: Thu, June 18, 2009

• Reported By:East Corinth Vermont
Rescordsarea.com
recordslogin.com Internet U.S.A.

Rescordsarea.com ,Recordslogin.com many services don't work at all the rest are poor Internet

I'm not sure how I found Rescordlogin.com aka recordsarea.com but I had no problems at first. I signed up, transaction was fine, and I did a few searches. I needed it for a job I do and felt it would be helpful.
Then I tried the reverse cell search, it didn't work. OK, I went on. Then I tried the social security search, it didn't work. So I used the contact form. I got an automated email saying sorry, blah blah.

Over the next month I did searches and did get a few simple answers that were pretty much public knowledge then tried the cell search again and social security one again. Again, no luck so I hit contact again and again an automated email.

Monday, 6/15/09 I needed an answer on a cell lookup so I tried again. Again no luck and I had been trying to get a criminal check on a man who'd been stalking someone. I ran his name and it came up in one search but not another which was strange. Why one and not another? How could he exist in one and not another. So I ran my husbands cell phone number and several of our friends and no luck. I also ran multiple socials including our own with no luck so I hit the search specialist team like they suggested. I got a dam form to fill out. So I filled it out, hit send and I get a little box that said I would get an answer in 24-48 hours but if I didn't to contact CLKBank with my receipt number. What? I needed an answer now not in 24-48 hours. So I went back to my email and sent them one saying just that and how I never seem to get the answers I needed. I followed all their instructions only to get a form. Why was I not getting what I paid for?

The next day I checked my email wondering if I'd actually gotten an answer and found they had closed my account and sent me a refund. I was shocked that they would do this just because I had done as told by using their search specialist team.

I do have to admit they did refund my money. I checked the balance on my credit card today, Thursday, 6/18/09 and the credit has been given. I guess that's the only thing good about them.

Kathie
East Corinth, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rescordsareacom/internet/Rescordsareacom-Recordslogincom-many-services-dont-work-at-all-the-rest-are-poor-Inter-462510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rescordsarea.com