Complaint Review: Resedential Gormet

• Reported By: mudhen — Queen Valley Arizona United States of America
Resedential Gormet
15681 Cave Creek Rd #3 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Resedential Gormet Expensive Dog Food Phoenix, Arizona

I was approached on a sunny day in my own yard by two men in a truck selling frozen meat.  The salesman gave me a sob story about just needing to sell one more box ....... told me about his family etc. and presented a box of frozen, vacuum packed meats.  There were steaks, burger, fish, seafood.  He kept adding packets to "sweeten the deal" and presented the products as "natural" and the "finest".

Because the meat was frozen and packed, it was hard to see the grissel and fat.  In addition, he wanted to keep the cardboard containers (containing the actual ingredients) because they cost him 25 cents apiece.

Our first enperience with the meat was a bummer.  The "New York steaks" were tough and grissely,  Half of the steak was inedible.

The "fillets" were the same.  They were so tough that it was difficult to even chew them.

The catfish was good.  Although now, I am not trusting that it was catfish at all.

When I asked the salesman what the weight of the box was, he said "at least 40 lbs".  After he left and I weighed it, I found it to be around 28 lbs.  I chased down his truck and that was when he threw in an extra packet of catfish.

My fault too but one should not have to suspect everyone in the market as a crook.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resedential-Gormet/Phoenix-Arizona-85032/Resedential-Gormet-Expensive-Dog-Food-Phoenix-Arizona-990515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resedential Gormet