Complaint Review: Resellerratings.com

• Updated: Wed, June 04, 2014

• Reported By: AdamK — Polo Connecticut
Resellerratings.com
Internet USA

Resellerratings.com Resellerratings.com is a big time scam, I mean really scam Internet

Rellerratings.com is not what you all think. They are really a scam and have unethical business practices. I seen a lot of people complaint about them but I always thougt that the companies who received bad reviews from their customers they they were blamming the resellerratings.com. So I decided to check it out myself. Okay, I wrote a positive review about Company A and a nagtive review about Company B (sorry but can`t give you the real company names to protect them) Also just to be clear, I did not purchase any items from these two companies and they both not participating at Resellerratings.com programs (meaning they are not paying these scam artist Resellerratings.com). Here is what happened. They remove my positive review for the Company A but kept the negative review for Company B (I am really sorry Company B, but don`t worry I already contact Resellerratings.com to ask them to remove my negative feedback). As you can see, if the companies don`t pay Resellerratings.com, they will remove positive reviews but they will keep the negative review. That`s my fried is a scam. They do this, so they can force those companies to participate on their program and collect a lot of money. How in the world you can ever trust those reviews on Resellerratings.com, I don`t.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2014 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resellerratingscom/internet/Resellerratingscom-Resellerratingscom-is-a-big-time-scam-I-mean-really-scam-Internet-1117887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resellerratings.com