- Report: #771763
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Resellers United
Resellers UnitedInternet United States of America
Resellers United Donna Striffler This company slandered my name and used derogatory remarks causing me to lose up to $1000 in business. I had to shut down my business because of the outrageous words they used and the spiteful remarks Internet
*Author of original report: Resellers United
These people attack not only myself but also other innocent victims and make it seem as though we are all one person. They use the social medium called Facebook to get their message across. I have been in contact with Facebook and are also in discussions with them.
They are rule breakers as well. Here is a list of rules they have broken.
1. You will not collect users' content or information (they have all our private information stored in screen shots; including PayPal)
2. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user. (They do this consistently.)
3. You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or
pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or
gratuitous violence. (They post material that intimidates others into believing that someone else is worth hating.)
4. You will not use Facebook to do anything unlawful, misleading,
malicious, or discriminatory. (They are malicious and discriminatory in that they share false information about said parties with other groups on facebook.)
5. You will not post content or take any action on Facebook that infringes
or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2011 05:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resellers-United/internet/Resellers-United-Donna-Striffler-This-company-slandered-my-name-and-used-derogatory-remark-771763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.