Complaint Review: Reservation Reward

• Submitted: Sat, October 25, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2008

• Reported By:Crystal Minnesota
Reservation Reward
PO BOX 855 Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

Reservation Reward I made a purchase from TigerDirect.com in November 2005. The purchase order included a line item offering a $15 discount for now unknown specifications. I never collected the discount but it triggered a membership in Reservation Rewards who charged my credit card $9 monthly since then. I called the Company and they offered to refund all charges. Shelton Connecticut

*UPDATE Employee: We are a seperate company...

I made a purchase of computer equipment from TigerDirect.com in November 2005 and apparently checked a line offering a $15 discount. I never claimed the discount but did not realize that checking this line triggered a membership in Reservation Rewards. The Company proceeded to charge my credit card $9 monthly until we discovered the charge on 10/25/08.

After calling the credit card company, we obtained a customer service number to contact Reservation Rewards (RR) and called. They provided a verbal history of when the membership was initiated and how much had been charged.

They also acknowledged that I had never cashed in any of the benefits RR offers including the initial credit on my TigerDirect.com purchase.

The customer service person at RR offered no resistance to my request for a total refund which I cannot yet confirm receiving.

Paul
Crystal, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2008 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Reward/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/Reservation-Reward-I-made-a-purchase-from-TigerDirectcom-in-November-2005-The-purchase-o-384757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Reward

We are a seperate company...

AUTHOR: Tiger Direct Pat - (U.S.A.)

We apologize for the confusion, but reservation rewards is a completely separate company from TigerDirect. They offer discounts for future orders if you sign up with their company; they work with many sites across the internet. For you to be charged by them, not only must you enter your information, you must also read terms and conditions and submit to the terms. This is not done by TigerDirect.com in any capacity. We do not store or share any customers information with other companies or parties. To cancel the subscription, you would have to contact them directly at: 1-800-732-7031. Please contact me at pat@help.tigerdirect.com if you have any other questions or concerns.