Complaint Review: Reservation Reward

• Updated: Wed, December 17, 2008

• Reported By:Mesquite Texas
Reservation Reward
reservationreward.com Internet U.S.A.

Reservation Reward Signed me up for some type of "membership" without my knowlege and took $12.00 per month out of my account. Internet

This company signed me up for some type of membership that I did not authorize and proceeded to deduct $12.00 per month from my account for 5 months before I noticed it. When I called them about it, they offered to "cancel" the membership and return my membership fee. So far, I have not seen any credits to my account, but if it is not returned, then the Bank can take action.

It is important to note here that I NEVER in any way gave specific authorization for any type of membership or any debits from my account.

Lanternattic
Mesquite, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2008 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Reward/internet/Reservation-Reward-Signed-me-up-for-some-type-of-membership-without-my-knowlege-and-took-402270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Reward