Complaint Review: Reservation Rewards 1-800-732-7031

• Submitted: Wed, March 25, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 25, 2009

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Reservation Rewards 1-800-732-7031
P.O. Box 855 Nationwide U.S.A.

TheReservation Rewards, Reservation Rewards 1-800-732-7031 Takes money after ordering movie tickets $12 they won't be keeping my money this time! Shelton Connecticut

So this morning I woke up and realized "Netflix" didn't take money from my account this morning so i went to the website and noticed I got charged but not by "Netflix" I got charged by the same company many others have been charged by Reservation Rewards $12 a month but now I have placed a claim on this company on my card and they gave me a new card and number because it's unsafe to let them to have my number I cancelled my service then claimed it. This is a pathetic way to take money.

Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2009 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards-1-800-732-7031/nationwide/TheReservation-Rewards-Reservation-Rewards-1-800-732-7031-Takes-money-after-ordering-movi-437485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards 1-800-732-7031