Blanche

• Submitted: Mon, August 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 11, 2008

• Reported By:Reno Nevada
Reservation Rewards 8007327031 CT
reservationrewards.com Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

Reservation Rewards 8007327031 CT They are charging my credit card $10 a month, I did not authorize the charge Shelton Connecticut

This company has deceptively obtained my credit card information, it took me (my fault, it was mixed in with my other charges) eight months to discover this fraud. Called them, they will not give my money back.

Marvin
Reno, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2008 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards-8007327031-CT/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/Reservation-Rewards-8007327031-CT-They-are-charging-my-credit-card-10-a-month-I-did-not-361792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards 8007327031 CT