Complaint Review: Reservation Rewards Aka Shopper Discounts

• Submitted: Thu, July 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2008

• Reported By:Anderson Indiana
Reservation Rewards Aka Shopper Discounts
http://home.reservationrewards.com/ Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

Reservation Rewards Aka Shopper Discounts unauthorized multiple credit card charges Shelton Connecticut

This company charged my credit card 3 times - twice with the Reservation Rewards company and once with the Shopper Discount name. I called the Reservation Rewards company after finding them online. They agreed to refund the 2 charges. When I asked if I needed to hang up and call the separate number for Shopper Discount they replied that it was not necessary, the same person could take care of that one for me as well!

Also, there was some difficulty for them finding my account in their computer. When asked to confirm my address, I gave them the location where I have been living for nearly 3 years. My file was under an old address that I haven't been at for nearly 3 years!

I was informed that the charges were a result of purchases made at Drugstore.com. Apparently I clicked twice on the same thing for some $10 off coupon (that I don't even recall) so I got charged 2 times. She never explained the 3rd charge. It was interesting that the 2 charges that occurred on the same day were charged to my credit card exactly 30 days apart!

I also sent a complaint to my credit card company, Drugstore.com, and the Connecticut State Attorney General's office. I encourage others to do the same.

Anderson, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2008 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards-Aka-Shopper-Discounts/Shelton-Connecticut/Reservation-Rewards-Aka-Shopper-Discounts-unauthorized-multiple-credit-card-charges-Shelto-347173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards Aka Shopper Discounts