Complaint Review: Reservation Rewards, Shopper Discounts, Expedia.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:Clackamas Oregon
Reservation Rewards, Shopper Discounts, Expedia.com
P.O. Box 855, Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

Reservation Rewards, Shopper Discounts, Expedia.com Monthly charges not intended to sign up for. Shelton Connecticut

I bought tickets thru Expedia Travel and received a $20. discount on them from Reservation Rewards. Since I do a lot of traveling, I didn't notice right away that I was being charged $12. per month for something I didn't sign up for or give my credit card number for. When I called the company the person who answered my inquiry said that by accepting the $20. discount on Expedia, I allowed them to charge my account for a monthly charge to them. For what, I do not know!

I have filed a written complaint with them and am looking for an address to send a formal complaint to the state of Connecticut. Just be careful when you accept a discount on something. I doubt strongly that I will ever see the charges credited back, but there should be some place to warn people before it happens. I will also attempt to contact Expedia and will naturally not be using that company again.

Judith
Clackamas, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards-Shopper-Discounts-Expediacom/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/Reservation-Rewards-Shopper-Discounts-Expediacom-Monthly-charges-not-intended-to-sign-u-422141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards, Shopper Discounts, Expedia.com