• Report: #209771

• Submitted: Wed, September 06, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, September 06, 2006

• Reported By:Fort Lauderdale Florida
Reservation Rewards - WLI Reservation
101 Merritt Seven, 7th Floor Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Reservation Rewards - WLI Reservation Ripped off by Reservations Rewards Norwalk Connecticut

On June 25th I had flowers delivered to my mother from FTD. I have just noticed that even thought I have not sign up for any membership rewards with program. It looks like when I ordered flowers, somehow I was automatically signed up for Reservations rewards to help them selves to my credit card each month. I have also filed a report with the BBB againt FTD. FTD's has responded to my compliant and has decided to blame it on the customer. They claim that it was an Opt-in program, but unfortunately the only thing wrong with this statement is that is an Opt-out NOT to participate in this program and this is INDEED a SCAM.
w
It looks like this company has partnered up with many other compaines as well. When I logged on to this site I saw others that had very similar experiences. BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE & shame on FDT for taking part in this.

Robert
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2006 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards-WLI-Reservation/Norwalk-Connecticut-06851/Reservation-Rewards-WLI-Reservation-Ripped-off-by-Reservations-Rewards-Norwalk-Connectic-209771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards - WLI Reservation