Theatre

Complaint Review: Reservation Rewards - Web Loyalty.com Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, January 31, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 31, 2009

• Reported By:Allegany New York
Reservation Rewards - Web Loyalty.com Inc.
P.O. Box 855, Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

Reservation Rewards - Web Loyalty.com Inc. Stole my bank account information and began charging me $12.00 a month with absolutely no authorization since Nov. 2008. Shelton Connecticut

Prior to the Christmas season my wife went online to make a purchase at Game Stop.com. They offered a $10 coupon on future purchases which she elected to "DECLINE". Somehow Game Stop provided these crooks with our bank account information and they began making unauthorized withdrawals in the amount of $12.00 a month (an insignificant amount) that we didn't notice.

I called them and they gave me a password to their website (www.reservationrewards.com) to see just who they were. We never signed up for any of their discounts or services.

I can't believe this scam can continue for as long as it has and being an old retired NYS Police Investigator will see that these jerks (in lieu of many other nasty adjectives) are properly dealt with.

They scammed the wrong guy!!!

David
Allegany, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2009 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards-Web-Loyaltycom-Inc/Shelton-Connecticut-o6484/Reservation-Rewards-Web-Loyaltycom-Inc-Stole-my-bank-account-information-and-began-cha-418648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards - Web Loyalty.com Inc.