Complaint Review: Reservation Rewards, Webloyalty.com,Inc., Shutterfly.com

• Submitted: Sat, March 14, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 14, 2009

• Reported By:Newport Coast California
Reservation Rewards, Webloyalty.com,Inc., Shutterfly.com
101 Merritt 7, Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Reservation Rewards, Webloyalty.com,Inc. Whenpurchasing a photo book through Shutterfly.com, their offer popped up while I was trying to pay for my transaction. I thought it was a coupon, I had no idea I signed up for anything. They have been debiting my AMEX every month for $10. I have received nothing in return.This is a scam and merchants, such as Shutterfly, receive an affiliate commission for scaming their customers. Norwalk Connecticut

I unknowingly, was signed up with Reservation Rewards in 2007. I was purchasing a photo book that I had made online with Shutterfly.com. When I was trying to purchase the photo book the Reservation Rewards popped up and said check here if you would like to receive a $10 coupon. I mistakenly did check that box and unknowingly they have been debiting my credit card $10 every month.

I have received nothing for this $10 except for annoying and deceptive e-mail offers that I always need to delete. I was wondering why my spam filter did not get rid of them. I several times tried to opt out of receiving further e-mails but it did not work.

Shutterfly, the merchant of whom this scam is connected with, actually receives profits from Reservation Rewards when they signed me up and from monthly billings. Evidently, Reservation Rewards has 140 affiliate websites they use to promote this scam. I have contacted Shutterfly about this and to date I have not heard from them. I will no longer use this company for my photo books or merchandise because of this. Since I spent $895 last year with them, they stand to lose more than me. Which brings me to my closing statement. What comes around, goes around.

Cheryl
Newport Coast, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2009 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards-WebloyaltycomInc-Shutterflycom/Norwalk-Connecticut-06851/Reservation-Rewards-WebloyaltycomInc-Whenpurchasing-a-photo-book-through-Shutterflyco-434209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards, Webloyalty.com,Inc., Shutterfly.com