Complaint Review: Reservation Rewards - movietickets.com

• Submitted: Tue, October 14, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 14, 2008

• Reported By:Chandler Arizona
Reservation Rewards - movietickets.com
P.O. Box 855 Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

Reservation Rewards - movietickets.com, Unwantd Credit Card Charges Shelton Connecticut

Around three months ago I was purchasing movie tickets off of movietickets.com. I was prompted with an advertisment for a $10.00 voucher if I signed up. I proceeded to enter my email address and my name. It did not say anything about monthly charges to my credit card. I did not realize it until this month that I had been being charged $12.00 a month for the past three months. After doing some research I learned that they were able to get my credit card information from movietickets.com just for filling out there advertisment. I am in the process of getting a refund.

Heather
Chandler, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2008 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards-movieticketscom/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/Reservation-Rewards-movieticketscom-Unwantd-Credit-Card-Charges-Shelton-Connecticut-380973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards - movietickets.com

skywave