Complaint Review: Reservation Rewards

• Submitted: Tue, November 25, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 25, 2008

• Reported By:Lake Worth Florida
Reservation Rewards
101 Merritt Seven, 4th Floor Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Reservation Rewards Unauthorized charges to my credit card Norwalk Connecticut

They got me too through Lillian Vernon. I had clicked a button for a $10 off my next purchase with my e-mail address to send me the coupon (which I never received). My information, including credit card was forwared to Reservation Rewards and I have been being billed $10 a month. I called the company and they said they would refund my money. I also phoned AMX and they said they get a lot of calls about this compnay.

Karri
Lake Worth, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2008 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards/Norwalk-Connecticut-06851/Reservation-Rewards-Unauthorized-charges-to-my-credit-card-Norwalk-Connecticut-395089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards