Complaint Review: Reservation Rewards

• Submitted: Sun, October 05, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 06, 2008

• Reported By:Middletown Pennsylvania
Reservation Rewards
P.O. Box 855 Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

Reservation Rewards Charge of $12 for three months without my knowledge Shelton Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: You can & will get your money back INSIST!

9/23/08 I noticed a $12 charge on my credit card, I looked back and found a total of three months it had been done. I visited the web site of reservation rewards and you had to log in which i am not a memeber so I could not. I called the 800 # and was told they did not know anything. I cancelled my card and trying to get my money back, this is just wrong.

Ed
Middletown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2008 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/Reservation-Rewards-Charge-of-12-for-three-months-without-my-knowledge-Shelton-Connecticu-378488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards

You can & will get your money back INSIST!

AUTHOR: Mdejournett - (U.S.A.)

Reservation Rewards ripped me off too! I called them, then called Game Stop who allowed them to get my information.
I got every penny back and a $25 gift card should be on it's way from Game Stop. I am still not satisfied and will no longer do business with game stop, however I did recover my losses!
Do not settle for less then everything they took from you!
Call 1-800-732-7031 Demand a refund and some type of proof that you gave authorization for this. They can give you no proof, but they will give you a full refund.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC