Complaint Review: Reservation Rewards

• Submitted: Thu, May 07, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 07, 2009

• Reported By:Lawrenceville Georgia
Reservation Rewards
P.O. Box 855 Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

Reservation Rewards SCAM! RIPOFF! Shelton Connecticut

I accidentally became a member eight months ago by click the "click this and get $10 off your next order" coupon after ordered food on campusfood.com . They asked me to enter my email address twice, and that's how I became a member. They did not ask me for my credit card information or sent me a confirmation afterward.
I did not realize that I was member until eight months later, then I called them to ask how did I became a member and asked my money back. They told me that I got a "free trial" from buying stuff from barnes noble even though i know that I accidentally became a member by using campusfood. They only refunded me 2 months of membership fees. I told them that I would file a report on ripoffreport.com but all they said is that there's nothing they can do and I can file whatever reports I want to.

Emily
Lawrenceville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2009 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/Reservation-Rewards-SCAM-RIPOFF-Shelton-Connecticut-449632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards