Complaint Review: Reservation Rewards

• Submitted: Thu, July 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2008

• Reported By:San Francisco California
Reservation Rewards
www.reservationrewardscs.com Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

Reservation Rewards Unauthorized billing to my credit card Shelton Connecticut

Without authorization or notification Reservation Rewards charged my Chase Visa a $10 "fee." I called their automated service which canceled my "membership," and sent me an e-mail confirmation of the cancellation, but did not offer to refund the $10 deducted by them from my credit card.

I went to their site & on their feedback form requested that my $10 be refunded, and that they send me confirmation of their doing so, but have heard nothing further from them.

Martha K
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2008 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/Reservation-Rewards-Unauthorized-billing-to-my-credit-card-Shelton-Connecticut-347364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards