Complaint Review: Reservation Rewards

• Updated: Wed, May 06, 2009

• Reported By:Stittsville Ontario
Reservation Rewards
Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

Reservation Rewards - Watch For Unexpected Charges Charged my credit card for an offer that I was unaware of by ordering tickets from moviewatchers.com Shelton Connecticut

I noticed a charge on my credit card that I wasn't familiar with and looked up the company name online. I found this site and other people's complaints and decided to call the 1 800 number to see where I could get with getting a refund.
The customer service person was very nice and expalined exactly what the charge was for. She then gave me the option to cancel if I wanted to. I cancelled, and then asked if I could be refunded the $12.00 charge on my account and she told me that they would refund the money within 3-5 business days.
I will be watching for this refund in the next few days and will update on the status of this issue.

Natashia
Stittsville, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2009 05:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/Reservation-Rewards-Watch-For-Unexpected-Charges-Charged-my-credit-card-for-an-offer-tha-449155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards