Complaint Review: Reservation Rewards

• Submitted: Tue, March 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 03, 2009

• Reported By:Narragansett Rhode Island
Reservation Rewards
http://home.reservationrewards.com/ Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

Reservation Rewards - Webloyalty - Shopper Discount Charged my credit card for services that I didn't know I was purchasing Shelton Connecticut

Reservation Rewards has charged my credit card twice in the last two months.
The first time it appeared as Reservation Rewards with a 800-732-7031 phone number.
The second time it appeared as Discount Shoppers with a 800-889-8776 phone number.
They are the same company.
Both times I had to go through the cancellation process.
Both times I told them to remove my name, email address and any bank information.
The first time I canceled my credit card. The second time they told me that I was enrolled when I purchased trip insurance on Continental Airlines. I am very careful not to add my email address for "discounts" or "rewards". This is a violation of my identity and privacy.

Ogden
Narragansett, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2009 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/Reservation-Rewards-Webloyalty-Shopper-Discount-Charged-my-credit-card-for-services-th-430222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards