Complaint Review: Reservation Rewards

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2008

• Reported By:jenison Michigan
Reservation Rewards
Po Box 855 Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

Reservations Rewards Fraudulantly took $12.00 out of my account. Shelton Connecticut

After ordering a box of cigars from Thompson Cigars a $10.00 discount appeared on my screen. I thaught it was from thompsons Cigars.

When I clicked for the discount it disappeared, and I never gave it a thought until I noticed $12.00 taken from my account.

I called Thompsons and was told to call the third party company [ Reservations Rewards] to cancel my membership. I called 1800-889-8776 to cancel, and they did. I demanded they refund my money, and they said they would.

jenison, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/Reservations-Rewards-Fraudulantly-took-1200-out-of-my-account-Shelton-Connecticut-392914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards