Complaint Review: Reservation Rewards

• Updated: Mon, March 09, 2009

• Reported By:Irmo South Carolina
Reservation Rewards
www.ReservationRewards.com Internet U.S.A.

Reservation Rewards Ordered something online in Jan09 found my bank acct. charged 12.00 a month Jan-Mar Internet

*Consumer Comment: Retribution is at hand

I ordered something online in January 09 and when checking my bank account I found I was being charged 12.00 a month from something called Reservation Rewards. Needless to say, I never authorized any membership to a Reservation Reward company and was quite concerned. I called the number listsed on my online bank record only to find that the company was closed for the day.

On further research it seems I am not the only one who has been, or is being, ripped off by this company. I am going to call my bank and this company first thing in the morning and demand that my money be refunded and that I be removed from any "list" they have me on.

Reading other reports on this website have helped enable me with being prepared to talk to the bank and this rip off company in order to stand up for my rights and get my money back. I think this is awful and cannot believe that this has been going on.

Kristy
Irmo, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2009 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards/internet/Reservation-Rewards-Ordered-something-online-in-Jan09-found-my-bank-acct-charged-1200-a-432101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards

Retribution is at hand

AUTHOR: Diane - (U.S.A.)

I was a victim of their devious marketing. If fact I had signed on twice without realizing it. I thought I was going to get 10 dollars off the next movie tickets I bought online. I canceled both "both" memberships before the month was over. However, I received an email just yesterday saying they are going to court, and everyone who has had an account with them has been notified. They were accused of not being upfront with the membership. They denied it of course. Hopefully justice will prevail.