Complaint Review: Reservation Rewards

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: Ally397 — Collingwood Ontario Canada
Reservation Rewards
Po box 1016,Trumbull connecticut 06611 Internet United States of America

Reservation Rewards Web Loyalty,via tiger Direct Reservation Rewards shady membership practices,you will unknowingly sign up,while they get your credit card info from tiger direct. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Dear Customer

Reservation Rewards will tell you that you have to give them your credit card info which is absolutely not true,they get your info from the online company your making a purchase from by an offer of savings or coupons,in my case Tiger Direct .I have been buying from the Internet for a long time and never got billed for something I didn't knowingly purchase until now.Google this company and you will see that the way they recruit new members is extremely shady.They are affiliated with a number of companies like orbitz,Tiger Direct and even PBS,why these companies would want to be associated with them is beyond my comprehension.I advise everyone to check their credit card bills for a charge usually between 9 to 14 dollars a month,I caught it early enough,but I have read in some cases it took people a few years to figure out.How these people get away with this is simply amazing to me,In my opinion they are criminals.You can find a list of companies that are doing business with them on google and I would advise you to stay away from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards/internet/Reservation-Rewards-Web-Loyaltyvia-tiger-Direct-Reservation-Rewards-shady-membership-prac-1018403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards

Dear Customer

AUTHOR: Tiger direct pat - (U.S.A.)

We sincerely do apologize for the inconvenience in the matter. Looks like this
is a third-party offer, so that we may provide you with assistance with this
third-party company please contact us at
customersatisfaction@help.tigerdirect.com with your order details. Once again
we do apologize for the inconvenience in the matter and hope this incident
will not change your opinion of our company.