Complaint Review: Reservation Rewards

• Updated: Mon, September 15, 2008

• Reported By:Broomfield Colorado
Reservation Rewards
www.reservationrewards.com Internet U.S.A.

Reservation Rewards - Webloyalty.com - Orbitz Reservation Rewards charged my credit card after I signed up for a $20 reward on my next purchase at Orbitz. Orbitz shared my credit card information with Reservation Rewards without my consent Internet

I purchased a flight ticket on Orbitz. At the end of the transaction, I was asked to signup to get $20 off on my next purchase.

It turns out that I signed up with Reservation Rewards and not with Orbitz as I had assumed.

I was not told about a charge for the membership. I was not asked for my credit card details. And I did NOT provided them my credit card information.

Turns out, Orbitz shared my credit card information with Reservation Rewards without my consent.

I have now been charged a fee of $12 for my membership. I have asked my membership to be cancelled and the money returned to me. I am waiting for the refund.

Manoj j
Broomfield, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2008 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards/internet/Reservation-Rewards-Webloyaltycom-Orbitz-Reservation-Rewards-charged-my-credit-card-a-373100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards