Complaint Review: Reservation Rewards

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
Reservation Rewards
Reservationrewards.com Internet U.S.A.

Reservation Rewards fraud, unauthorized billing ripoff Internet

I also signed up for the free trial that this company offers. I looked around and then canceled it the next day. I also received a confirmation email of the cancellation. For unrelated reasons I terminated my credit card and got a new one. Good thing too.

Over a month later this company tried to tag my account to see if it was active. I only know about it because of an alert my bank sent me went it happened. No response to email yet. I'd be more at their throats if that card had still been active.

Steve
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2007 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards/internet/Reservation-Rewards-fraud-unauthorized-billing-ripoff-Internet-261280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards