Complaint Review: Reservation Rewards

• Updated: Mon, March 16, 2009

• Reported By:portland Oregon
Reservation Rewards
reservationrewards.com Internet U.S.A.

Reservation Rewards they charged my credit card with my permission, for 5 months Portland Internet

Reservation Rewards (1 800 732 7031)enticed me to sign up for $10 discount for movie tickets, then continued to withdraw $12/month from my credit card account. They had my CC number from the previous transaction with Fandango. I did not give it to them again. Very dishonest! Deceptive! Fandango, shame on you for working with them!

Ben x
portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2009 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards/internet/Reservation-Rewards-they-charged-my-credit-card-with-my-permission-for-5-months-Portland-434891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards