Complaint Review: Reservation Rewards

• Updated: Fri, September 07, 2007

• Reported By:miami Florida
Reservation Rewards
webloyalty.com Internet U.S.A.

WLI* Reservation Rewards BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU BUY OR SIGN UP FOR - THEY WILL GET YOU! Internet

I have been zapped by this company twice now. Since my bank account is accessable on-line - I check it daily. Low and behold, there was this entry - MERCHANT PURCHASE WLI*RESERVATIONREW ARDS 800-73270 CT and they "stole" $10.00 out of my account. Back in May, 2006, I checked my account and realized that this company had been taking $9.00 out of my account every month for about six months. I called my bank to find out what this was and they directed me to the 1-800# attached to the entry. They very quickly cancelled the "membership" they claimed I signed up for and refunded the $54.00 in six payments of $9.00 each. Now on 9/4/07 they did it again. And they raised their price to $10.00.

Recognizing it, I immediately called them and again, very nice an cordial, they cancelled the membership and agreed to refund the $10.00 within in 3-5 days. On 9/7/07 my account showed this entry - WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS800-7327031 CT MC PURCHASE REFUND. This time I found out that they claimed I checked yes not once but twice confirming my agreement to the membership when I was on Classmates.com. I went on Classmates to cancel my monthly membership there. That is all I did. I did not click yes to anything other than to cancel Classmates. They seem to be getting away with this because they are so readily agreeable to refunding the money and canceling the membership. Whatever that is. The moral to the story ... Check your bank accounts every month and be careful about what you buy or sign up for on line. I have written to Classmates.com about this - I have not received a response yet.
Karen - Miami, Florida

Karen
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2007 05:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards/internet/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-BE-CAREFUL-WHAT-YOU-BUY-OR-SIGN-UP-FOR-THEY-WILL-GET-YOU-Inter-272976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards