Complaint Review: Reservation Rewards

• Reported By:Markham Ontario
Reservation Rewards
www.reservationrewards.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Reservation Rewards CT Fraud! Nationwide

I too was ripped off by this company. I purchased something in September 2008 from www.creativethoughts.net, and ever since then my credit card has been charged $11 and $12 a month. I just called now, February 2009, and was told by Reservation Rewards that I subscribed to them, which I didn't. They are refunding my account within 3-5 business days. I asked for a confirmation number and employee number of the person I spoke to. But I'm sure I'll have to call again in a week because it won't be done!

Linda - toronto, on
Markham, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2009 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards/nationwide/Reservation-Rewards-CT-Fraud-Nationwide-425264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards