Complaint Review: Reservation Rewards

• Reported By:Reseda California
Reservation Rewards
reservationrewards.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Reservation Rewards - Lillian Vernon ripoff Internet

I had purchased an Item online through Lillian Vernon and after ordering I was redirected to another site to sign up for money-saving offers. I guess signing up for these offers gave Reservation Rewards the right to get my debit card information from Lillian Vernon.

A month later I noticed a $9.00 charge on my bank statement. When I called the company they said that when I entered my e-mail address I was authorizing this transaction. When I told them that I was unaware that entering my e-mail address would authorize a charge on my card they argued and said, " we can go back and forth all day ma'am but you authorized it".

Kimberly
Reseda, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2004 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewards/nationwide/Reservation-Rewards-Lillian-Vernon-ripoff-Internet-117153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards