jumped

• Submitted: Mon, November 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:Omaha Nebraska
Reservation Rewards.com
ReservationRewards.com Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

Reservation Rewards.com Unauthorized charge to bank account Shelton Connecticut

I recently noticed that there have been some charges to my bank account that I didn't recognize and after investigation found out that ReservationRewards has begun charging me $12 a month for something I did not sign up for or authorize. I have never been to this website nor did I give them permission to have me as a subscriber. I have sent emails to the company, tried to call them etc. but as of yet I have not heard anything back.

I have asked for a full refund.

Please be aware, this company must be stealing information from other online companies begin charging you!

Kathie
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservation-Rewardscom/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/Reservation-Rewardscom-Unauthorized-charge-to-bank-account-Shelton-Connecticut-392077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservation Rewards.com