Complaint Review: Reservations Rewards - Gamestop

• Updated: Wed, December 03, 2008

• Reported By:Dickson Tennessee
Reservations Rewards - Gamestop
www.gamestop.com Internet U.S.A.

Reservations Rewards Thru Gamestop Website Reservations Rewards began charging me for 2 $12mnth fees after buying from Gamestop Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Popups from gamestop? really?

I went to Game Stop website and a $10 coupon came up.

A company named Reservations Rewards began charging my account $12 per month after clicking on the coupon. I am almost sure I clicked decline.

I called Reservations Rewards and they are saying they will refund my October money and stop the November payment but we should not have to do this.

Beware.....there are many websites with this info coming up.

Dmj
Dickson, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2008 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservations-Rewards-Gamestop/internet/Reservations-Rewards-Thru-Gamestop-Website-Reservations-Rewards-began-charging-me-for-2-1-387144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservations Rewards - Gamestop

Popups from gamestop? really?

AUTHOR: Cooper - (U.S.A.)

I think you might have some adware issues. Gamestop corporate website doesn't have any popup ads or anything. Also, all coupons are sent out via email if you've given it to us.

Further, if gamestop were to offer a coupon like that, it wouldn't be through a 3rd party. It'd be directly from gamestop.

Lastly, how did this place get your CC info? Check your statement I'm sure it does not say gamestop on it. I'd call and dispute the charges.