Complaint Review: Reservations Rewards

• Submitted: Sat, January 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 12, 2008

• Reported By:Abilene Texas
Reservations Rewards
Reservantionrewards800-7327031CT Internet, Connecticut U.S.A.

Reservations Rewards Internet Fraud through Deceptive Practices Internet Connecticut

I did not realize I had even signed up for anything and then I started getting a $10.00 fee on my credit card starting Jan 2007. I do quite a lot of online buying during the holidays so I didn't notice this item. It continued until I finally realized I was being charged monthly for the entire year. Our business really picks up after the holidays so I don't always check my statements real closely if the balance is about right. I don't know what Reservations Rewards does, I have never used it and I didn't want it.

When I call the company they gave all kinds of appologies and said by account would be credited the $10.00 for each month I was charged. Well, when I got my credit card bill only one of the $10.00 had been credited. So they actually lied to me about all the charges being credited. I think this is interned sneaky hide in the tiny piint deception fraud. I hate companies that cheat you.

Abilene, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2008 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservations-Rewards/Internet-Connecticut/Reservations-Rewards-Internet-Fraud-through-Deceptive-Practices-Internet-Connecticut-299422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservations Rewards