Complaint Review: Reservations Rewards

• Updated: Mon, May 26, 2008

• Reported By:Eastanollee Georgia
Reservations Rewards
www.reservationrewards.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Reservation Rewards / Web Loyalty Reservation Reward... What the--- I've never heard of them --------------------(C)------------------- Internet

I just happen to check my bank statement on line and noticed a charge from reservations rewards for $12.00. I just returned from a 2000 mile car trip so I had to stop and think if it was perhaps something I may have encountered on the road. No, it is some crap from the internet. This is the second time this has happened to me with charges just mysteriously appearing on my acct. One other time it was from ordering something from a info-mertial, and suddenly several other companies were debiting my acct. That time I did not notice for several months and was unable to recoup all the money. This time however I noticed it on the first debit. I attempted to call the company and they are closed today for the Memorial Day Holiday. I will make it the first order of business for tomorrow. I realize $12.00 is not that much but to debit someones account without permission seems criminal. I am a single mother with 3 children. 2 girls in college and a son in high school that eats like a horse. I have to track every penny pretty closely to make it. Especially with the gas prices as they are.

Eastanollee, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2008 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservations-Rewards/nationwide/Reservation-Rewards-Web-Loyalty-Reservation-Reward-What-the-Ive-never-heard-of-th-334947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservations Rewards