Complaint Review: Reservationsrewards.com - Webloyalty.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 23, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 23, 2009

• Reported By:WISER IN New Jersey
Reservationsrewards.com - Webloyalty.com
101 Merritt 7, 4th Floor Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

Reservationsrewards.com - Webloyalty.com FRAUDENTLY OBTAINED MY PERSONAL INFO & CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD ! I DID NOT ASK FOR MEMBERSHIP NOR PROVIDE THEM W/MY CREDIT CARD INFO. SHELTON/NORWALK Connecticut

*Author of original report: AVOID RESERVATIONS REWARDS.COM/WEBLOYALTY.COM-Connecticut

I saw unauthorized charges from this Co. on my credit card statement. Immediately called their toll free # on my bill. They said when I was on Continental Airlines.com, I clicked on a box authorizing them to take my personal info. & credit card # which they proceeded to charge 2 mos. worth at $12/ea month. They claim I input my email address in twice & therefore signed up as a member of their lame, fraudulent company. They got my info from my info I input on Continental Airline site.

I called my credit card co. & they credited my acct. Google the co. name. You'll be shocked what you see-many many complaints. I have communictaed w/CT Better Business Bureau, and hopefully this poor excuse for a "business" will be out of business ASAP. They should face criminal charges IMO. Shameful, deceitful & sneaky tactics.

My suggestion is call the co., have them refund your money. Call your bank/credit card co. ASAP. Notify the Better Business Bureau. Never click on rebate offer or coupon offer. The CEO & President of this scam co. should learn the meaning of KARMA!!! What goes around, comes around!!!! SHAMEFUL LOWLIFE SCUMS!!!

Scammed
WISER IN, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2009 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservationsrewardscom-Webloyaltycom/Shelton-Connecticut/Reservationsrewardscom-Webloyaltycom-FRAUDENTLY-OBTAINED-MY-PERSONAL-INFO-CHARGED-MY-415453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservationsrewards.com - Webloyalty.com

AVOID RESERVATIONS REWARDS.COM/WEBLOYALTY.COM-Connecticut

AUTHOR: Scammed - (U.S.A.)

In my humble opinion, this company is run by shameful deceitful people who victimize innocent honest online users. DO NOT CLICK ON REBATES OR COUPONS!! They slyly gain your personal information and your credit card information to charge you monthly in small sums so as not to be noticed quickly! No company should be allowed to do this. They should ask individuals to personally input their billing information so that the consumer is fully aware of the situation. Terrible business practices!