Complaint Review: Reservatrol - SWM Laboratories

• Submitted: Mon, June 08, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 08, 2009

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
Reservatrol - SWM Laboratories
3007 Greene Street Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

Reservatrol... SWM Laboratories Absolute Scam & Rip-Off Hollywood, Florida

I called to order Resrvatrol after watching CNN and hearing that they were talked about on Barbara Walters & Opray Winfrey. I was told that the free trial would be .99 cents. After giving the operator my Visa number she said they were shipping three months supply and I responded emphatically that I did not want that and if they charged my card it would cause me tremendous financial probelms in my bank account. She promised that wouldn't happen.

The next day my account showed a .99 withdraw sent to Reversatrol and I reieved a small bottle three days later.

Now, two weeks later, my account was charged 87.13 and I have checks bouncing. When you call you wait for at least twenty minutes and you are told it takes weeks for refund. My bank informed me they have had hundreds of people that had to file fraud reports to get their money back and that is what I did.

Reversatrol also goes by SWM Labortories and are at 3007 Greene Street in Hollywood Fl. 33020. They are nothing but s scam and I can believe that Opray, Barbara and CNN have been scammed by them!

Doctor fred
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2009 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reservatrol-SWM-Laboratories/Hollywood-Florida-33020/Reservatrol-SWM-Laboratories-Absolute-Scam-Rip-Off-Hollywood-Florida-459732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reservatrol - SWM Laboratories