Complaint Review: Residential Leasing Program/Erin Daniels

Landover, Maryland USA
  • Phone: 8778335876
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Residential Leasing Program/Erin Daniels Landover National/Larry Stevens Provided Service as Promised! Landover Maryland

I have read a lot of negative reviews regarding Residential Leasing Program/Landover National, of which I am surprised at the comments. I contracted with Landover National through Erin Daniels and Larry Stevens who secured me a place of residency in June 2013. I could not find a place to rent due to a few past credit issues and I was desperate to find somewhere to live. I now reside in a gated community and am able to provide me and my two sons(17,16 years old) a place to live in a wonderful neighborhood. I am grateful to them for affording me the opportunity to re-establish myself. To anyone that has not been provided the same level of service, I certainly must say, it worked for me. I'm not an advocate or someone that has been paid or cohearsed into making these statements. I'm simply giving credit where credit is due!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Residential-Leasing-ProgramErin-Daniels/Landover-Maryland/Residential-Leasing-ProgramErin-Daniels-Landover-NationalLarry-Stevens-Provided-Service-1140709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Residential Leasing Program/Erin Daniels