Complaint Review: Residential Litigation Group

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Bellmawr New Jersey United States of America
Residential Litigation Group
2200 Pennsylvania Avenue Washington, Washington DC United States of America

Residential Litigation Group said they had a class action law suit against wells fargo and could help save my home but I had to pay Washington, Washington DC

I was looking for someone to help me for the second time after being scammed once to help me remodify my mortage with Wells Fargo after waiting for them for over a year to do it also after two attempts. So I looked for companies on the internet and found Residential Litigation Group . They contacted me via email and then by phone and sent me documents to sign after getting all of my personal information ss#,banking information etc. They had me electronically sign documents and I did without thinking and they said they would start taking $1200 a month out until a total of $6000 is paid but at the end of the law suit I would get it back. Now they called me today 1/14/13 and said he was an attorney so we could discuss our agreement but I said I could not talk . He said he would call back on 1/15/13 at 12:00. I want to cancel the contract but don"t know if I can so I am going to notify my bank so they cannot draw out any money on the 25th of every month. I hope I can do this. In the meantime I don't know what is going on with my mortage and I need to know who can help me with this problem. The first people that scammed me got $1500 they were Top Legal Advocates and I cannot get in touch with them. They will not return my calls and I would like my money refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Residential-Litigation-Group/Washington-Washington-DC-20037/Residential-Litigation-Group-said-they-had-a-class-action-law-suit-against-wells-fargo-an-996872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Residential Litigation Group