Complaint Review: Residential Relief Foundation LLC

• Updated: Thu, December 22, 2011

• Reported By: ARogers — Charleston South Carolina United States of America
Residential Relief Foundation LLC
1502 Joh Ave Ste 160 Internet United States of America

Residential Relief Foundation LLC Takes advantage of people in need Internet, Internet

I was laid off from my job of seven years, I started to fall behind on my mortgage. I reached out to them after several letters in the mail. At first they seemed so concerned with my situation. "We want to help you, and we have helped so many before in your same situation." Load of bull! We sent the $1600 they asked for just to get a binder sent back to me. I did talk to one person after that a few times, he said he was on top of it and would get back with me. Well NEVER HEARD BACK! I left several messages, about how unhappy I was and to please call me back. Well Never got a call from them again. That was the most expensive binder i have ever bought. I want justice these people need to be brought down. I want my $ back!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2011 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Residential-Relief-Foundation-LLC/internet/Residential-Relief-Foundation-LLC-Takes-advantage-of-people-in-need-Internet-Internet-813068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Residential Relief Foundation LLC