Complaint Review: Residual Savings Loyalty Savers

• Reported By:Dove Canyon California
Residual Savings Loyalty Savers
residualsavings.com Internet U.S.A.

Residual Savings Loyalty Savers Big online ripoff! Internet

Beware of this company!! I do not know how they got my credit card number but they did. I saw the amount of $12.95 on my credit card and assumed it was one of my charges for my real estate business. Then after a month or two I started to think..was is this? Tried calling the number and it always said circuit busy..as each month passed I tried over and over again to contact. I filed a dispute with CC company, but that didn't stop it from coming on every month. I finally got through to a call center today that said I had registered for a herbal diet tea but that I had cancelled. I do remember doing that and I never received the tea, but that is about the time that this started appearing on my bill. Be very careful...this has been very much a time consuming ordeal to try to get in stopped and off my credit card. Hopefully after talking with a very young gal at some type of call center today it will stop and they said they would credit me with two months.

Dove Canyon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2009 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Residual-Savings-Loyalty-Savers/internet/Residual-Savings-Loyalty-Savers-Big-online-ripoff-Internet-427548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Residual Savings Loyalty Savers